Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Payment of deposit will be taken as confirmation of your acceptance of these conditions of booking.
Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in is from 12:00 noon and check-out by 11:00am
- No bookings can be accepted without payment of a deposit.
- For people from outside of India, we usually request that the deposit is paid via bank transfer or Paypal.
- If you are resident in India, you can pay directly into our HDFC Bank account online or in any branch - please contact us for details.
- The deposit amount is 50% of the entire booking total. We hold the deposit on the basis that it covers 50% of your room cost for every day that you have booked to stay.
- The balance 50% payment to be paid a week before arrival.
Confirmation of Booking
- We will email you confirmation of your deposit payment and your reservation details.
- It is your responsibility to check the confirmation for accurate details, room types and amounts and advise us of any inaccuracies or omissions.
Cancellation before arrival
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable because by reserving the room for you, we may have to turn away other potential guests.
- If you do not turn up and do not advise us of a delay, we will hold your room until check-out time the following morning.
- You will not receive a refund of your deposit.
Change of dates
- We will do our best to accommodate date changes. Please try to give us as much notice as possible. We are generally able to accommodate date changes with at least 21 days notice, except at peak times such as Diwali, Christmas, New Year and Easter and long weekends.
Cancellation / Early Departure
- We are sorry that your deposit will not be refunded if you decide to cancel or leave early.